- The problems that TV cause to Michelle and Colin that is it take much more living-room space than they could space. She prefers watching The Bachelor than talking to her husband. Their kid become addicted to the movie which is, actually, not appropriate to her age. TV also encourages her to buy unnecessary things.
- No it does not cause similar problems in my own life. But when I was young, I loved TV, it takes me about 3 hours a day to watch TV more than I study at home. I think it waste my time and useless.
- In our society, advertising is a very important role. As a positive way advertise can help people get to know what new products equipment,…. and they can by what they advertise. When you read the story of Michelle and Colin you will easy to see that advertising is not good as you think. They try to find every way to make you buy their product, they give you some arguments that very logic to make you think you need it.
- The benefits that they were only going to purchase second-hand items, recycled things that effect a lot for the environment. Save the environment is also save for them. They can save the power to manufacture new product, reduce toxic gas pumped into the air. You know when we do not recycled at least our glass or aluminum we cost the earth in power usage, water and oil usage and landfill usage, glass takes up to 4000 years to decompose in a landfill yet can be recycled. Using recycle things also save your money like Michelle and Colin
- I think i can do it because right now I do not interesting in watching TV anymore even 1 year 😀
- In my opinion, I don’t like purchasing secondhand items. But from now I will buy some secondhand items to help the environment.
- I don’t know know of these kind of companies in Vietnam.